AMF appoints 2016 Board and Sets Mandates for the year
The AMF has elected its Board for 2016, which will comprise of the following representatives for each Agency Group:
- Omnicom Group – Gordon Patterson,
- Aegis Network – Celia Collins,
- IPG – Chris Botha,
- Independent Cape Town Agencies – Karen Phelan,
- Publicis Group – Janet Watermeyer,
- Group M – Michelle Meyjes,
- Independent Johannesburg Agencies – Virginia Hollis.
The Board has selected the following key mandates for 2016:
- Refocusing the AMF,
- Talent & Education,
Research, in the current environment, is considered the most critical focus area, while talent and education and transformation are two further areas that require significant delivery from the AMF.
For any further information please feel free to contact Karen Phelan on firstname.lastname@example.org.